A home for all the awesome stuffs I have come across.
- Hacker Tools: MIT’s course on making the most out of your tools.
- Matt Might’s Blog: Articles on productivity, programming, life hacks etc.
- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: How to achieve career and personal goals.
- Randy Pausch Lecture: Time Management: Original slides can be found here.
- 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know: Collective wisdom from experts - edited by Kevlin Henney.
- Thesis Guide: Dr. Elmar Juergen’s blog about doing research and writing thesis.
- Ten Simple Rules: Quick, concentrated guide for mastering some of the professional challenges research scientists face.
- How to Succeed in Graduate School: Marie desJardins’ guide for students and advisors.
- Everything I wanted to know about C.S. graduate school at the beginning but didn’t learn until later: Dr. Ronald Azuma’s PhD survival guide
- Papers with Code
- Predatory Journals and Publishers