Mar, 2017 - Oct, 2018
iPay Systems Ltd.
- Executing the whole software development life cycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, code review, testing and deployment
- Developing RESTful microservices, MVC projects, and DSL based systems
- Writing scripts and tools for various utilities and operational tasks
- Designed and developed new features such as two factor authentication, promotional offers, reporting for heterogenous data, etc. in various microservices.
- Developed REST APIs and full stack projects using Spring and Django.
- Developed event driven services using both custom and Groovy DSL.
- Developed distributed asynchronous task processors with RabbitMQ.
- Wrote bulk processing scripts and CLI tools using Python and Asyncio.
- Developed data importer using Apache Spark to load data into Elasticsearch.
- Improved code quality by implementing design patterns, unit tests and reducing code smell.
- Managed builds and deployments using Docker and Jenkins.
- Followed Scrum and delivered consistently in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Conducted data analysis to aid business team.
Stack: Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Python, Django, Thymeleaf, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Groovy, Apache Kafka, Scala, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, Docker, Jenkins, Nginx, AWS.