Mar, 2017 - Oct, 2018
iPay Systems Ltd.
- Executing the whole software development life cycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, code review, testing and deployment
- Developing RESTful microservices, MVC projects, and DSL based systems
- Writing scripts and tools for various utilities and operational tasks
- Designed and developed new features such as two factor authentication, promo code based offers etc. in various Spring Boot based microservices.
- Designed and developed promotional offer consumption reporting for heterogeneous data.
- Designed and developed independent full stack projects using Spring MVC and Django.
- Designed and developed distributed asynchronous workers using RabbitMQ for resource intensive and time consuming tasks.
- Developed event driven services using both custom and Groovy DSL.
- Improved user experience by reducing bandwidth usage and latency by migrating features from Angular SPA to lightweight Spring MVC application.
- Developed data importer using Apache Spark to load data into Elasticsearch.
- Wrote bulk processing scripts and CLI tools using Python and Asyncio.
- Improved code quality by implementing design patterns, unit tests and reducing code smell.
- Managed builds and deployments using Docker and Jenkins.
- Conducted data analysis to aid business team.
Stack: Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Python, Django, Thymeleaf, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Groovy, Apache Kafka, Scala, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, Docker, Jenkins, Nginx, AWS.